Find work as an intern or an associate designer, producer, marketing, QA tester; either position would be ideal while I finish out my online degree with Full Sail. I want to utilize my skills in problem solving and creative innovation in order to generate a product that allows players to have an enjoyable experience. I hope to get an up close observation of how the game industry works. As well as progress my skills and work my way into more dynamic roles.
Highly experienced game enthusiast with proficiency playing games on PCs, consoles, handhelds, and mobile devices. Constantly keeping up with the latest trends and cutting-edge technologies in the game industry. Superb market trend knowledge, customer needs awareness, and player accessibility; well-informed on avid gamers’ expectations and great insight on what engages them to play a new game.
Proficiency: Windows and Mac, Xbox 360 w/ Kinect, Playstation 3, PSP, Apple iPhone, Windows Phone 7.5, Nintendo Wii, and DS devices.
- Passionate self-directed and detail oriented, excellent planning and interpersonal skills.
- Highly observant and sharp game evaluation skills.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail by identifying, recreating, and reporting elusive bugs.
- Excellent at communicating opinions on gameplay, graphics, flow, language, ratings, features, and mechanics; supported by analysis and clear and concise conclusions.
- Effective communication and diplomatic skills, both written and verbal.
- Extremely selective with high quality standards and challenge expectations within the team and game.
- Love for multitasking and handling multiple tasks at a time.
- Cooperative and friendly, able to easily assimilate into any role and meet group objectives, and create amazing experience within the team and product.
Full Sail University Winter Park, FL Bachelor’s of Science Game Design, 2013
Administrative Assistant, The Law Offices of Maria Rogers, PA, May 2008 – Present
- Organize and label documents such as wills, contracts, depositions, and deeds.
- Schedule meetings and appointments for attorneys and clients.
- Operate a large range of office equipment proficiently.
- Function as a legal Notary Public.
- Handle and distribute time sensitive and confidential documents for signatures or filing.
School Projects & Game Jams
2012 Global Game Jam, Lead Designer/Producer, Orlando Site http://globalgamejam.org/2012/borne
- Shaped the direction of the theme and design of Borne.
- Directed and led the team to meet accessibility features and milestones.
- Put together the team page for the global game jam website.
- Shipped for Windows and Windows Phone 7.5
Mock Request For Proposal Contract, Producer
Team Building, 8/25/11, Professor Brent Cook
Prezi Presentation Link: http://bit.ly/yb0reQ
Description: Students worked in teams to design and propose an original, unique, and engaging PPG style game. The core focus of the game’s design is to display a flight experience through a pilot and glider with a para-motor and other flight characteristics of powered paragliding.
- Acted as Producer in the development of this mock proposal for a contract.
- Our team, 5 ★ Designs, was awarded the mock contract at the end of the course.
- Displayed excellent leadership skills.
- Demonstrated high quality organizational and planning skills to put together this proposal with remote team members.
- Communication was an essential practice to ensure team members were all on the same page in the development of this project.
Public speaking, Social media marketing, Visio, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visual Studios Ultimate, XNA Studios 4, Windows 7, Mac OS X Lion, UDK, Xcode, Unity, Maya, Writing.